rss
email
twitter
facebook


Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Samuli panel MD80

Link: Samuli design

There are a few really nice panels around, like Bill's ERJ panel I tipped you about the other day this one is also a freeware must. Samuli Sutinen has developed this awsome panel for the MD80. It has most things you could ever want in a freeware panel and before I started using the payware Maddog 2006 this was my first choice of panel. It has an overhead panel, a main panel, pedestal, it exists in both a analogue and a digital version.

I did have a bit of trouble merging it with my jet city aircraft MD-model at first and for some models I had a fuel problem that kept around and I never could solve it. The problem was that if I kept the center tank fuel pumps on when the tank ran empty the engines shut down, actually I remember the same problem being around for PMDG's 737NG before they patched it. But as long as you keep an eye on the fuel and shut the center pump off before it runs dry (it will keep feeding from all tanks including the center but when the center tank pumps are on it only feeds from the center tank) you'll be safe.

Overall it is a nice panel that ships with a model that I actually never tried.

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

Advertisment


Free Blog Counter