rss
email
twitter
facebook


Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bill Gabrowski's ERJ panel

Link: fsnordic.net

This panel has a been around for a bunch of years, the version in the link above was uploaded to the fsnordic file library in march of 2004. But still it is in my opionion by far the best freeware panel around for the ERJ series. It was way ahead of its time when it came around all those years ago and it can still hold its own.

There is of course a payware alternative in feelthere's version which can be found at Wilco. I however found it to be hopelessly unstable on my system and it kept crashing so I use Bill's panel with the posky freeware model.

I have modified it a bit so that I can use it with ISG fms and that works perfectly.

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

Advertisment


Free Blog Counter