rss
email
twitter
facebook


Monday, January 25, 2010

Honolulu Intl

Link: fsdreamteam

As i have actually spent time in Hawaii as my brother decided to travel halfway around the world to study and I got to be there for his graduation I downloaded the new FSdreamteam scenery for Honolulu as soon as i heard about it and was glad to see that there was a trial version that works for five minutes before everything goes gray.

The pictures of the fsx version on the webpage looked stunning and I was afraid that it would be a frame rate killer for my poor computer and fs9. It was not! It worked smooth as silk, the only thing being that sometimes when I changed views it stopped for a short second and loaded but the frame rates didn't drop at all, I have them locked at 25 and they stayed there.

So this one I will buy, it is very complexed and definitely worth the money.

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

Advertisment


Free Blog Counter