rss
email
twitter
facebook


Thursday, January 28, 2010

FSEconomy

Link: www.fseconomy.com

Isn't it strange how you sometimes forget things FSEconomy was one of those things. Years ago I regestered with the service which is free, flew a couple of flights and then completely forgot about it.

A couple of months ago I found my way back though only to discover the immense fun of it. The thing about FSEconomy aside it being free is that you can fly missions, pax or cargo, rent aircraft, buy them and sell them. There is a large number of aircraft to choose from but they always stay in the place they were flown to. You have to service them and so on. Together with the financial system in FSEconomy and the community part of it (you can fly in groups) it leeds to great fun.

The thing I really like is that i lets me fly into places I normally wouldn't fly to, shorter hops with smaller planes.

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

Advertisment


Free Blog Counter