rss
email
twitter
facebook


Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Superb Bell 206

Link: www.hovercontrol.com

If you occasionally like me head on out in the flightsimulator in a helicopter this one is for you. Owen Hewitt's Bell Textron 206 is a remarkable freeware helicopter and it flies like a dream. I know what you are thinking, flies like a dream, those helicopter things never flies like a dream but this one does, just as soon as you have gotten the hang of flying helicopters that is.

One thing that I found made it a lot easier is having a good panel that lets you have a good spatial awareness. My tip for the Bell 206 is the simply amazing panel by Lasse Lindh. Without it I would probably had given up flying helicopters in the flightsimulator.

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

Advertisment


Free Blog Counter