rss
email
twitter
facebook


Monday, January 4, 2010

Managua 2010

Link: http://managua2008.uw.hu/

If you just like me have to look up where Managua (my apologizes to all the people who actually knows where it is) then you probably won't fly that often into Managua International. But if you are interested in this pearl by the Lago de Managua then Managua 2010 by Mike Sharon might just very well be for you.

I've taken a quick look at the scenery and it is very nice. I have a small problem with the frame rates as my computer can't do the scenery justice and the frame rates drop quite a bit when the entire scenery is in view. If you try you could probably disable, i.e. rename, a couple of the bgl-files and get the frame rates up that way. Of course this is at the cost of loosing some of the features of the scenery.

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

Advertisment


Free Blog Counter