rss
email
twitter
facebook


Saturday, January 9, 2010

Aeroworx Beechcraft King Air B200

Link: Aeroworx

The last couple of years there has been an explosion with good, high quality addons for flightsimulator 9 and now X. And the Beechcraft 200 King Air from Aeroworx is one of the best around. The model, panel, sound makes this a true pleasure to fly and I'v spent some 200 hours flying around in it.

There a number of really good repaints which in my opinion makes it a diversified addon and lets me use it for a number of different tasks. I have flown it mostly as a substitute for the Beech C99 that virtual UPS uses (I fly with them) and the Ameriflight repaint in the picture is a great repaint to use for those flights.

1 kommentarer:

Anonymous said...

But its a pitty, this Repaint is no more on Avsim ore on Flightsim. =(
Any ideas where i can get the Repaint again ?

Post a Comment

Advertisment


Free Blog Counter