rss
email
twitter
facebook


Friday, January 1, 2010

Spice up the default Douglas DC-3

A happy new year to you all!

I thought I would kick off 2010 with a tip about "pimping" your default aircraft. There are a number of pretty good repaints to everything from the default dc3 to the C172 and C182. There are a few to the other default models but I think there are nicer Boeing 737, 747 and 777 as freeware than the default ones.

The repaint in the picture above is the Hawthorne for the dc3 which I think is a nice paint. There are a large number of repaint though. Go to flightsim.com or avsim and do a search for "default dc3" and you'll find a bunch of repaints.

Also I'd like to tip you about a panel modification to the default dc3 which is very nice. It turns it into a more modern IFR variant.

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

Advertisment


Free Blog Counter