rss
email
twitter
facebook


Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last entry of 2009

As this years draws to a closure I am amazed by all the personal things that have happen to me and how I still managed to put in a some 970 hours and 698 landing in the flighsimulator this year! I know, maybe it is a bit too much but hey I really love this.

On the news front you can really tell that the year is soon ending. No big news to tell, no new uploads that I found very interesting so nothing much to tell.

But I'd like to point you to the 727 review below and tell you that I flown around in it a bit more and the model, sound set and panel are rally nice. I highly recommend it to you all.

If you have any interesting news don't hesitate leaving a comment about it in the comment section of any entry.

I'll return after the new year with some interesting news and reviews, hope to see you then.

Until then, a happy new year to all!

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

Advertisment


Free Blog Counter