rss
email
twitter
facebook


Sunday, August 29, 2010

HJG AFG Caravelle

Link: HJG

I've been playing around with the Sud Aviation Caravelle that I found at the HJG site. It's by AFG and really amazing. The panel and soundset is really nice and be sure to read the manual for the panel to get the whole thing into the air.

Just look at the model and the amazing panel. I am so amazed with this and the only thing I am sad about is the fact that I didn't download it before, I feel I have missed some really great flights!

There are a great number of models and repaints and a large number of different panel configurations available at the HJG site.

There is actually one real one, preserved not to far from where I live, it doesn't fly since they are trying to get the money for a C-check but they run the engines and systems every month to keep it going. You can read more here.

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

Advertisment


Free Blog Counter