rss
email
twitter
facebook


Saturday, May 1, 2010

Passed the Captains Checkride

Link: www.aavirtual.com/

One of the VA's I belong to is American Airlines Virtual and it is a very nice one indeed. Among other things they have a cool screening process with a checkride when you join and one as you move up in the ranks. I've completed my 150 hours last week and was eligible for the Captains checkride. After a challenging flight all by hand from Dallas-Forth Worth to Houston that took me 1.3 hours, made a SID, three loops in a holding pattern, a descent with altitude and speed restrictions along the STAR, and an ILS approach and then it was finally done.

I did pass and felt really, really glad about it! It felt great and is one of those things I will remember for a long time as a proof of my ability in the flightsimming world!

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

Advertisment


Free Blog Counter