rss
email
twitter
facebook


Monday, May 17, 2010

Defunct ailines makes for fun

I've been feeling somewhat sad as some of my favorite aircraft has gotten older and are slowly being replaced but then I realised that I can fly them for as long as I want to and anyway too.

I been fooling around with some of the older airlines that has gone out of business or have been merged into newer ones.

I love the Hawker Siddeley 748 but since West Air Sweden (a local cargo airline) stopped flying them, opting for newer types I've been at a loss to why I would take it out for a spin until I discovered a old airline that got bought in the early nineties, i.e. Dan air.

Looked on the web and found a bunch of information and route maps and on I my way I was again.

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

Advertisment


Free Blog Counter