rss
email
twitter
facebook


Friday, March 19, 2010

Airbus 380-800

Link: flightsim.com

This model by Robert Versluys seems to be one of the most repainted ones out there of this spectacular aircraft. You can find a large number of repaints for it at flightsim.com, the only thing I did not like was that the model that I downloaded only had one payload station which meant that the panel kept warning that the Center of Gravity was out of limits.

The panel that I found to be best of the freeware ones out there is one of Alex Christoff that you can find here. It has 2d panels all around and resembles the real panel pretty nicely compared to other freeware panels out there. The sub panels are very nice too, simple but fully workable and functional. I do however miss a sub panel for the lights which as far as I can find only can be used by the keyboard commands currently. But it is a good freeware panel for the A380.

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

Advertisment


Free Blog Counter