rss
email
twitter
facebook


Friday, February 26, 2010

Amazing scenery for Pavas, San Jose, Costa Rica

Link: http://www.flightsim.com/kdl.php?fid=144048

I didn't really have any high hopes on this scenery and in fact the first sign of low frame rates, which in fact turned out just to be some of the massive textures loading made me jump to the conclusion that this scenery wasn't any good. However I made myself take a harder look at it and found it to be absolutely wonderful.

Except for the crappy frame rates at the moment of loading the textures it works great and what an attention to detail Bob Whitney has! The cars that belong to the other pilots, the aircrafts in the hangars, the textures all is an amazing piece of work.

This scenery is a must if you ever plan to fly around Costa Rica, and before I hadn't even contemplating that but now I most certainly will. Bob learned GMAX and made each and every part of the scenery into its own .bgl file which means you can remove the ones you want and improve performance that way, a really good thought.

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

Advertisment


Free Blog Counter