rss
email
twitter
facebook


Thursday, February 18, 2010

Freeware mania

Link: www.acsoft.ch

Of course I have flown the PMDG MD11 and it is a truly wonderful aircraft, the only problem is of course that it is way to expensive for me to recommend.

I'd like to recommend a freeware combination here instead for the MD11. The aircraft model that I like the best is the iFDG's version of this massive beauty. You can find a number of paints on their site. The panel I use is a modified one by Alain Capt which you can find by using the link at the top of this post, it is a very nice panel.

Another really nice MD11 model is SGA's one that I unfortunately don't have a link for so if you have it please post it in the comments section. You can find a great youtube video of that one here.

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

Advertisment


Free Blog Counter