rss
email
twitter
facebook


Monday, February 1, 2010

Caticlan a tropical paradise

Link: www.flightsim.com

I saw this scenery in the new files section at flightsim and I got interested in it from the screenshots. I downloaded it and gave a a try.

Caticlan airport is located in the Philippines. It is according to the readme file one of the smallest airports but also one of the busiest. It is nearby the Borocay airports which is one of the best known tourist resorts in the Philippines.

I really like this scenery by Gerd J. Winterfeld because it is very extensive, you will find lots of small boats, a very nice terminal and a large number of tropical trees scattered around the scenery. And best of all, it had absolutely no impact on my frame rates.

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

Advertisment


Free Blog Counter