rss
email
twitter
facebook


Saturday, December 26, 2009

Welcome to the flightsimulator fan blogg

Welcome all readers to the flightsimulator fan blog.

I've been looking for a good blog to follow containing good information about flightsim news, new payware and maybe even more so: freeware releases, but I never found one so I decided to create one myself.

My first logbook entry is from 1994 and Flightsimulator 5.1 and I've spent a large amount of time flying on different flightsims ever after. Currently I use flightsim 2004 (fs9) from Microsoft and I love it.

I think the biggest reason for my love of flightsimming is that it is always evolving and I am constantly learning something new. There is always something new going on. I know... I'm addicted :D

My ambition for this blog is to keep it quite simple and focused on the things that I as a flightsimmer want to know myself. Hopefully it will be the same as you like to know.

I hope to gather good freeware and payware links and have a nice way of sifting through them all.

If you have any ideas and suggestions do not hesitate to contact me.

take-care
Anders

1 kommentarer:

Anonymous said...

Looking good, keep it up! :-)

Post a Comment

Advertisment


Free Blog Counter