rss
email
twitter
facebook


Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I bought Instant Scenery 2

I actually bought it and gave it a try and what a lovely program it is. Really easy to use and to create the scenery. For the ground texture work you need to use another program though and I used Airport Design Editor which can be found here.

To give the program a try I decided to design a small scenery for the Anderson Lake Strip, 0AK1 in Alaska. Just a short hop from Anchorage it is a small place but with a cool airport which I found on Google maps with a good satellite view.

After about three hours of work in the two programs with lots of trying it out, restarting, restarting and then again restarting fs9 I got a pretty nice one considering that it was my first try.

Compare it to the real thing which can be viewed here.

Here are a couple of screenshots:


0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

Advertisment


Free Blog Counter